Our CS-STEM Summer of Learning is coming soon! This summer, students have the opportunity to learn how to program virtual robots using a FREE copy of Robot Virtual Worlds where they can program virtual robots. All Summer of Learning courses are self-paced with e-mail support available at email@example.com.
Features for 2017
Just a few of the great reasons to join this year’s CS-STEM Summer of Learning:
- Updated look for CS2N!
- Updated progress tracking to track student progress!
- All software and training are free for the entire summer.
- No robotics hardware required.
- Access to self-paced training and high-quality curriculum designed to help new users.
- Learning to program with Virtual robots takes 1/3 the time compared to physical robots! Read more about the research’s study results here!
- Earn a programming certificate and badges from CMU’s Robotics Academy.
How do I sign up?
We will be sending out more information over the next week. Make sure that you sign up to get the latest updates by filling out this form: