Boulder Math is a new CS-STEM Network activity that is played right inside of the browser! This can be used to gauge student competencies with proportional reasoning before beginning the Movement Badge. There are 5 challenges in the game that test the student’s ability to reason through distance challenges given a wheel rotation distance.
We welcome your feedback!
Boulder Math Features:
- Difficulty setting that introduces increasingly higher precision decimals.
- Progress tracking through Mapped Badge Pathway
- Track Number of Attempts made out of the 5 challenges.
- Any score above 7 tries will be flagged as yellow. Teachers can use this as an early intervention opportunity!
- Full-Screen Mode – Can be easily toggled by clicking the fullscreen icon located at the bottom right-hand side of the screen.
- 3 Visually interesting level backdrops.
- Sound Effects
How do I get started?
- Log onto www.cs2n.org (or create an account if you do not have an account)
- Click on the video on the right and follow along with the video.